The adorable mess header

The adorable mess header

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Black and Bright Back to School Resources

Happy Tuesday!

I don't know about you, but I am soaking in every last minute of the summer before we head back to school.  However, I couldn't help but get a jump start on things for my classroom.

This year I'm planning to use black and brights as my classroom theme.  What do I mean?  Well, check out these ideas below and the links!

As with all projects, with every theme comes my own modifications.  My old alphabet and number line have seen a few classroom moves and needed to be ditched.  Instead of going with the typical number line from a teacher store, I decided to design my own to match my theme for this year.  Check them out below! :)  If you like them, the links to my Teacher's Pay Teachers Store are included.











Black and Brights Classroom Ideas









No comments :

Post a Comment